Remove LockCrypt ransomware from Windows 8
LockCrypt ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Dots Deluxe 1.0.4 , Jig Words 1.1 , DBGL , DivX Plus Pro v10.0.0 , Corel Painter 2015 , Drama Button 1.0 Alpha , PwGenerator 1.7.1 , Subtitle Studio 1.1.2 , Get Backup 2.6.1 , Quote of the Moment 2.0
|Displayed publisher: LockCrypt ransomware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LockCrypt ransomware|
|Program executable: LockCrypt ransomware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\LockCrypt ransomware\LockCrypt ransomware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) LockCrypt ransomware.dll|
|Ransomware.Win64.LockCrypt ransomware.BB by Web Security Guard|
|Variant of Win32/Ransomware.LockCrypt ransomware.C by SentinelOne (Static ML)|
|.LOL! Ransomware by Ad-Aware|
|Remove LockCrypt ransomware Now!|
What Kind of ransomware LockCrypt ransomware is?
Avenues Using Which LockCrypt ransomware Distributes Itself?
P2p File Sharing
What Encryption LockCrypt ransomware Uses?
Are all files targeted by Ransomware virus?
Related Ransomware – Tox Ransomware, wuciwug File Extension Ransomware, [email protected]_ File Extension Ransomware, CryptoRoger Ransomware, Alpha Crypt Ransomware, .7zipper File Extension Ransomware, Veracrypt Ransomware, KillerLocker Ransomware, TorrentLocker Ransomware
Does Ransomware targets files using AES based Encryption?
LockCrypt ransomware drops ransom note or not?
Which OS does Ransomware targets?
Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista & XP
Windows Error caused by LockCrypt ransomware are – 0xf0900 CBS_E_XML_PARSER_FAILURE unexpected internal XML parser error., Error 0x80200056, 0x0000009A, 0x80248013 WU_E_DS_DUPLICATEUPDATEID The server sent the same update to the client with two different revision IDs., 0x00000079, Error 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C, 0x00000016, 0x0000008E, 0x000000E1
LockCrypt ransomware demands ransom in Which form?
Is there any deadline for Ransom payment to LockCrypt ransomware hackers?
Does LockCrypt ransomware hackers provide decryptor tool after ransom payment?
Can LockCrypt ransomware targeted files be recovered?
LockCrypt ransomware infects wmvcore2.dll 188.8.131.5258, SmiInstaller.dll 6.0.6000.16386, api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll 6.1.7600.16385, msdasc.dll 6.0.2900.5512, odbc32.dll 6.0.6002.22555, L2SecHC.dll 6.0.6001.22468, WSDMon.dll 6.0.6000.16386, mcstoredb.dll 6.0.6001.18000, mqrt.dll 6.1.7601.17514, System.Transactions.dll 2.0.50727.4927, cca.dll 6.6.7601.17514, msscp.dll 11.0.6002.18005
Solution To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware From Infected System Easily
- Step 1 : Solution To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware Easily Automatically
- Step 2 : LockCrypt ransomware Removal Effective Tips From Safe Mode
- Step 3 : Solution To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To LockCrypt ransomware From Task Manager
- Step 4 : Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware Related Malicious Registry Entries Manually
- Step 5 : Solution To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware From Control Panel
- Step 6 : Removal of Extension/ Add-on From Browsers
- Step 7 : Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware by Resetting Your Browser
- Step 8 : Solution To Reset Homepage of Affected Browsers
- First of all, download and install Automatic Scanner on your System and execute it as an administrator user.
- On the appeared window, you have to choose your regional language.
- Click on the Install and Scan option.
- On the next window, you will see the installation process bar. Wait until for some time.
- Upon the successful installation, click on ‘Scan Now’ option.
- The scanning progress bar will be appeared on the white screen.
- Once the scanning process is completed, choose the identified System threat and Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware immediately.
Manual Steps To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware
From Windows XP/Vista/7
- To Clear Away it, first of all restart your System.
- When your System becomes active, press F8 key several times until ‘Advanced Boot Options’ window will be appear on your screen.
- From the appeared window choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ and then press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
From Windows 8/8.1/10
- At the Windows login screen, press on ‘Power’ button. Press it and hold ‘Shift’ key to click on ‘Restart’ option.
- From the appeared window, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- On the next window, go to ‘Advanced’ options.
- Choose Startup Settings icon.
- Lastly, press on Restart key to reboot your System.
- Once your System becomes active, you have to choose option of “Enable Safe Mode with Networking”.
- Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” keys together on from your keyboard.
- After pressing these keys, Task Manager window will be appear on your screen.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Choose all procedures related to LockCrypt ransomware or other infection.
- After selecting procedures right click on and select option of ‘End Task’
- In order to Clear Away it, first of all open Registry Editor.
- Go to Start key and click on Run option.
- In the Run box, type ‘regedit’ (without quotes) and click on “OK” button.
- Now, a window will be displayed on your screen with two panes. Left pane is used to navigate the certain key while right pane displayed the values which specifically belongs to that selected key.
- To Clear Away, right click on any selected entries and choose “Delete” option.
- First of all, click on ‘Start’ icon.
- From the appearing list, click on Control Panel.
- In the window of ‘Control Panel’ located ‘Add or Remove programs’.
- From the list of all installed applications or programs, choose LockCrypt ransomware related application.
- After selecting files, click on Change/Remove button.
- Go to ‘Start’ menu and choose “Control Panel” option.
- Under the “Programs” category, choose option of “Uninstall a Program”.
- Now, the list of all installed application will be displayed on your System screen.
- Choose LockCrypt ransomware related program and then after click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Simple drag the pointer of your mouse to right edge of desktop screen, choose “Search” from appearing list and located “Control Panel” option. Alternatively, right click on the bottom left corner of your screen and choose option of ‘Control Panel’.
- From the window of ‘Control Panel’. Choose option of ‘Uninstall a Programs’ which is usually appeared under the “Programs” category.
- Now, list all program that stored on your Windows 8/8.1 will be listed on your screen.
- Choose LockCrypt ransomware or related program, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” option.
- Go to Start menu and choose “Settings” option.
- After that choose “System” option.
- Now, choose ‘Programs & Feature’ option.
- Choose LockCrypt ransomware or related program and then after click on “Uninstall” tab.
From Google Chrome
- Launch your Chrome 58.0.
- Click on three dots icon (⋮) which is usually located at top right corner.
- From the appeared drop down list, click on Tools option.
- Now, go to ‘Extension’ tab. Choose all unwanted or malicious extension related to LockCrypt ransomware.
- After selecting it and related add-ons or extension click on ‘Trash’ bin icon.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Start your Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0. Click on three stripes gear icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose “add-ons”.
- In “Add-ons Manager” tab, go to panel of “Extensions or Appearance”.
- Choose all malicious add-ons or browser extensions related with LockCrypt ransomware and after then click on “Get Rid Of” button.
From Internet Explorer
- Start your Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386. Go to Setting icon that is usually appeared in top right corner of browser.
- Choose “Manage Add-ons” option.
- Next, you have to choose “Toolbars & Extensions” tab.
- Find out LockCrypt ransomware related all suspicious extensions or browser add-ons and then after click on “Disable” button.
From Microsoft Edge
LockCrypt ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
- First of all, Start your Microsoft Edge browser
- To open menu, click on three-dotted icon (…)
- From the appearing menu, choose LockCrypt ransomware “Extensions” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on extension that you really want to Get Rid Of and choose Remove option.
Reset Google Chrome
Reset Chrome 58.0 To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware
- Start your Chrome 58.0.
- To open the browser menu, click on “Menu” button.
- Go with Settings option.
- Then choose “Show advanced settings” option.
- To restore the browsers modified settings, click on “Reset” settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0 To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware
- To reset Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0 that affected by LockCrypt ransomware, first of all you have to execute Firefox browser.
- Now, click on the “Menu” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- After that click on the “Reset Firefox” option.
- If a confirmation message will be appear on your screen, again click on the “Reset Mozilla Firefox” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386 To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware
- Launch your Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386 and then click on the “Tools” tab.
- From the drop down list, choose “Internet” option.
- Go to Advanced tab and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- On the next window, choose “Delete personal settings” check-box and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- Upon the successful procedure, click on “Close” button and restart your Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser To Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware
- Start your Edge browser. Click on three dotted, More icon (…).
- From the drop down menu, choose Settings option.
- Go to “View Advanced Settings” option.
- In the settings window, you have to select option of “Choose what to clear”.
- After that click on check-box of ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’.
- Once clicking on checkboxes you have to click on “Clear” tab.
For Google Chrome
Assistance For LockCrypt ransomware Removal From Chrome 58.0
- In Chrome 58.0, first of all click on menu icon.
- From the drop down several options, choose “Settings” option.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ section, choose turn on ‘Show Home button’.
- Once box is checked, click on the “Change” button and change the address to your preferable domain.
For Mozilla Firefox
Assistance For LockCrypt ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0
- In Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, click on the “Tools” menu that is usually located at the top menu bar of homepage.
- Under the Tools menu, choose “Options”.
- On next screen, you have to choose “General” from menu options.
- Within the ‘General’ screen next to the ‘Home Page’ enter your preferable domain to set them as your default homepage.
For Internet Explorer
Assistance For LockCrypt ransomware Removal From Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
- Start Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16386
- Now, click on Tools icon that is located in upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Internet” options.
- Under “General tab”, type your preferable domain.
- After entering your preferable search domain, click on “Apply” and then OK button.
For Microsoft Edge
Assistance For LockCrypt ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t contain any dubious extension. Therefore, you must reset your browsers homepage by following these simple steps :
- Start your “Edge” browser. Click on three dotted (…) more icon and choose “Settings” option.
- Choose “View Advanced Settings” option.
- After that click on the “Specific page or pages” option.
- On the next window, choose your favorite domain and click on the “Add as default” button.
Important Note : Manual Method is perfect solution to Get Rid Of LockCrypt ransomware but bear in your mind that it has lengthy process and it requires too much technical knowledge. If you are novice users and want to Get Rid Of it from your System easily and Easily then you must opt a third-party tool.