Easy Guide To Delete Athena865 Ransomware from Windows 7
Athena865 Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them The Tiny Tale 2 4.3.4f1 , Simplify 3.1.2 , Authoxy 3.6 , Iomega Driver 3.0.4 , Shots 1.0.4 , Crazy Eights 1.0 , FULL-DISKfighter 1.4.1 , LAMbCase Zip Suite 2.0 , IMCapture for Yahoo Messenger 1.0 , iReplace 1.3 , Aiseesoft MKV Converter , Fliq 2.0.2 , asdfbmp 1.0 , Joboshare VOB Audio Converter , iStill 1.2 , Color Decoder 1.1 , Shell Life 2.1 , Calavera: Day of the Dead CE 1.0 , Jeopardy! Deluxe 1.0.1
|Displayed publisher: Athena865 Ransomware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Athena865 Ransomware|
|Program executable: Athena865 Ransomware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Athena865 Ransomware\Athena865 Ransomware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Athena865 Ransomware.dll|
|Ransomware.Win32.Athena865 Ransomware.BB by Quttera|
|Variant of Win32/Ransomware.Athena865 Ransomware.B by Zillya|
|Los Pollos Hermanos Crypto Virus by ALYac|
|Remove Athena865 Ransomware Now!|
What Kind of ransomware Athena865 Ransomware is?
Avenues Using Which Athena865 Ransomware Distributes Itself?
P2p File Sharing
What Encryption Athena865 Ransomware Uses?
Are all files targeted by Athena865 Ransomware virus?
Related Ransomware – Strictor Ransomware, CryptoBlock Ransomware, Domino Ransomware, .VforVendetta File Extension Ransomware, CryptoShocker Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Angry Duck Ransomware, Evil Ransomware, RackCrypt Ransomware, wuciwug File Extension Ransomware
Does Ransomware targets files using AES based Encryption?
Athena865 Ransomware drops ransom note or not?
Which OS does Athena865 Ransomware targets?
Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista & XP
Windows Error caused by Athena865 Ransomware are – 0x000000D8, 0x00000057, 0x80243001 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_UNKNOWN_VERSION The results of download and installation could not be read from the registry due to an unrecognized data format version., 0x80248006 WU_E_DS_BADVERSION The current and expected versions of the data store do not match., 0x80240026 WU_E_INVALID_UPDATE_TYPE The type of update is invalid., 0x000000E1, 0x000000AC, 0x00000081, 0x80248000 WU_E_DS_SHUTDOWN An operation failed because Windows Update Agent is shutting down., 0x8024E005 WU_E_EE_NOT_INITIALIZED The expression evaluator could not be initialized., 0x80248014 WU_E_DS_UNKNOWNSERVICE An operation did not complete because the service is not in the data store.
Ransomware demands ransom in Which form?
Is there any deadline for Ransom payment to Athena865 Ransomware hackers?
Does Athena865 Ransomware hackers provide decryptor tool after ransom payment?
Can Ransomware targeted files be recovered?
Athena865 Ransomware infects wbemprox.dll 6.0.6000.16386, wmvcore.dll 0, L2SecHC.dll 6.0.6001.18000, win87em.dll 0, winbrand.dll 5.1.2600.5512, seclogon.dll 6.1.7600.16385, fsusd.dll 5.1.2600.0, NlsData081a.dll 6.0.6000.16386, vmx_mode.dll 126.96.36.199, ehCIR.dll 6.1.7600.16385, quartz.dll 6.6.6001.18389, odbc32gt.dll 3.525.1132.0, mydocs.dll 6.1.7600.16385
Quick Steps To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware From Infected Operating System Instantly
- Step 1 : Quick Steps To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware Instantly Automatically
- Step 2 : Athena865 Ransomware Removal Effective Tips From Safe Mode
- Step 3 : Quick Steps To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To Athena865 Ransomware From Task Manager
- Step 4 : Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware Related Malicious Registry Entries Manually
- Step 5 : Quick Steps To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware From Control Panel
- Step 6 : Removal of Extension/ Add-on From Browsers
- Step 7 : Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware by Resetting Your Browser
- Step 8 : Quick Steps To Reset Homepage of Affected Browsers
- First of all, download and install Automatic Scanner on your Operating System and execute it as an administrator user.
- On the appeared window, you have to choose your regional language.
- Click on the Install and Scan option.
- On the next window, you will see the installation process bar. Wait until for some time.
- Upon the successful installation, click on ‘Scan Now’ option.
- The scanning progress bar will be appeared on the white screen.
- Once the scanning process is completed, choose the identified Operating System threat and Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware immediately.
Manual Steps To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware
From Windows XP/Vista/7
- To Throw Out Athena865 Ransomware, first of all restart your Operating System.
- When your Operating System becomes active, press F8 key several times until ‘Advanced Boot Options’ window will be appear on your screen.
- From the appeared window choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ and then press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
From Windows 8/8.1/10
- At the Windows login screen, press on ‘Power’ button. Press it and hold ‘Shift’ key to click on ‘Restart’ option.
- From the appeared window, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- On the next window, go to ‘Advanced’ options.
- Choose Startup Settings icon.
- Lastly, press on Restart key to reboot your Operating System.
- Once your Operating System becomes active, you have to choose option of “Enable Safe Mode with Networking”.
- Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” keys together on from your keyboard.
- After pressing these keys, Task Manager window will be appear on your screen.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Choose all procedures related to Athena865 Ransomware or other infection.
- After selecting procedures right click on and select option of ‘End Task’
- In order to Throw Out it, first of all open Registry Editor.
- Go to Start key and click on Run option.
- In the Run box, type ‘regedit’ (without quotes) and click on “OK” button.
- Now, a window will be displayed on your screen with two panes. Left pane is used to navigate the certain key while right pane displayed the values which specifically belongs to that selected key.
- To Throw Out, right click on any selected entries and choose “Delete” option.
- First of all, click on ‘Start’ icon.
- From the appearing list, click on Control Panel.
- In the window of ‘Control Panel’ located ‘Add or Remove programs’.
- From the list of all installed applications or programs, choose Athena865 Ransomware related application.
- After selecting files, click on Change/Remove button.
- Go to ‘Start’ menu and choose “Control Panel” option.
- Under the “Programs” category, choose option of “Uninstall a Program”.
- Now, the list of all installed application will be displayed on your Operating System screen.
- Choose Athena865 Ransomware related program and then after click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Simple drag the pointer of your mouse to right edge of desktop screen, choose “Search” from appearing list and located “Control Panel” option. Alternatively, right click on the bottom left corner of your screen and choose option of ‘Control Panel’.
- From the window of ‘Control Panel’. Choose option of ‘Uninstall a Programs’ which is usually appeared under the “Programs” category.
- Now, list all program that stored on your Windows 8/8.1 will be listed on your screen.
- Choose Athena865 Ransomware or related program, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” option.
- Go to Start menu and choose “Settings” option.
- After that choose “System” option.
- Now, choose ‘Programs & Feature’ option.
- Choose Athena865 Ransomware or related program and then after click on “Uninstall” tab.
From Google Chrome
- Launch your Chrome 48.0.2564.
- Click on three dots icon (⋮) which is usually located at top right corner.
- From the appeared drop down list, click on Tools option.
- Now, go to ‘Extension’ tab. Choose all unwanted or malicious extension related to Athena865 Ransomware.
- After selecting it and related add-ons or extension click on ‘Trash’ bin icon.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Start your Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1. Click on three stripes gear icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose “add-ons”.
- In “Add-ons Manager” tab, go to panel of “Extensions or Appearance”.
- Choose all malicious add-ons or browser extensions related with Athena865 Ransomware and after then click on “Uninstall” button.
From Internet Explorer
- Start your IE 10:10.0.8250.00000. Go to Setting icon that is usually appeared in top right corner of browser.
- Choose “Manage Add-ons” option.
- Next, you have to choose “Toolbars & Extensions” tab.
- Find out Athena865 Ransomware related all suspicious extensions or browser add-ons and then after click on “Disable” button.
From Microsoft Edge
Athena865 Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
- First of all, Start your Microsoft Edge browser
- To open menu, click on three-dotted icon (…)
- From the appearing menu, choose Athena865 Ransomware “Extensions” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on extension that you really want to Uninstall and choose Remove option.
Reset Google Chrome
Reset Chrome 48.0.2564 To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware
- Start your Chrome 48.0.2564.
- To open the browser menu, click on “Menu” button.
- Go with Settings option.
- Then choose “Show advanced settings” option.
- To restore the browsers modified settings, click on “Reset” settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1 To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware
- To reset Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1 that affected by Athena865 Ransomware, first of all you have to execute Firefox browser.
- Now, click on the “Menu” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- After that click on the “Reset Firefox” option.
- If a confirmation message will be appear on your screen, again click on the “Reset Mozilla Firefox” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset IE 10:10.0.8250.00000 To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware
- Launch your IE 10:10.0.8250.00000 and then click on the “Tools” tab.
- From the drop down list, choose “Internet” option.
- Go to Advanced tab and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- On the next window, choose “Delete personal settings” check-box and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- Upon the successful procedure, click on “Close” button and restart your IE 10:10.0.8250.00000.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser To Uninstall Athena865 Ransomware
- Start your Edge browser. Click on three dotted, More icon (…).
- From the drop down menu, choose Settings option.
- Go to “View Advanced Settings” option.
- In the settings window, you have to select option of “Choose what to clear”.
- After that click on check-box of ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’.
- Once clicking on checkboxes you have to click on “Clear” tab.
For Google Chrome
Assistance For Athena865 Ransomware Removal From Chrome 48.0.2564
- In Chrome 48.0.2564, first of all click on menu icon.
- From the drop down several options, choose “Settings” option.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ section, choose turn on ‘Show Home button’.
- Once box is checked, click on the “Change” button and change the address to your preferable domain.
For Mozilla Firefox
Assistance For Athena865 Ransomware Removal From Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1
- In Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1, click on the “Tools” menu that is usually located at the top menu bar of homepage.
- Under the Tools menu, choose “Options”.
- On next screen, you have to choose “General” from menu options.
- Within the ‘General’ screen next to the ‘Home Page’ enter your preferable domain to set them as your default homepage.
For Internet Explorer
Assistance For Athena865 Ransomware Removal From IE 10:10.0.8250.00000
- Start IE 10:10.0.8250.00000
- Now, click on Tools icon that is located in upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Internet” options.
- Under “General tab”, type your preferable domain.
- After entering your preferable search domain, click on “Apply” and then OK button.
For Microsoft Edge
Assistance For Athena865 Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t contain any dubious extension. Therefore, you must reset your browsers homepage by following these simple steps :
- Start your “Edge” browser. Click on three dotted (…) more icon and choose “Settings” option.
- Choose “View Advanced Settings” option.
- After that click on the “Specific page or pages” option.
- On the next window, choose your favorite domain and click on the “Add as default” button.
Important Note : Manual Method is perfect solution to Uninstall it but bear in your mind that it has lengthy process and it requires too much technical knowledge. If you are novice users and want to Uninstall it from your Operating System easily and Instantly then you must opt a third-party tool.