Removing GandCrab Ransomware In Simple Steps
GandCrab Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Lunar Domination 1.1 , OpenSong 2.1.2 , SmartTime 1.3 , Base64Anywhere 3.0 , New York Subway 1.1 , iTunes Buddy 2.0 , JDownloader , FLAM Player 1.56 , After Dark X + Fish 1.0.1b , Shredder X 2.0.2 , OneClick 1.6.2 , MouseStat 1.0.4
|Displayed publisher: GandCrab Ransomware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\GandCrab Ransomware|
|Program executable: GandCrab Ransomware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\GandCrab Ransomware\GandCrab Ransomware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) GandCrab Ransomware.dll|
|Ransomware.Win64.GandCrab Ransomware.CB by PhishLabs|
|Variant of Win64/Ransomware.GandCrab Ransomware.B by SentinelOne (Static ML)|
|[email protected] Ransomware by AhnLab-V3|
|Remove GandCrab Ransomware Now!|
What Kind of ransomware GandCrab Ransomware is?
Avenues Using Which GandCrab Ransomware Distributes Itself?
Using Infected Removable Media
What Encryption GandCrab Ransomware Uses?
RSA-2048 Encryption Algorithm
Are all files targeted by GandCrab Ransomware virus?
Related Ransomware – Tox Ransomware, Unlock92 Ransomware, Coin Locker, Moth Ransomware, CryptoDefense, SuperCrypt, CHIP Ransomware, Cyber Splitter Vbs Ransomware, Globe3 Ransomware
Does GandCrab Ransomware targets files using AES based Encryption?
GandCrab Ransomware drops ransom note or not?
Which OS does Ransomware targets?
Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10)
Windows Error caused by GandCrab Ransomware are – Error 0x800F0922, 0x00000023, 0x80240002 WU_E_MAX_CAPACITY_REACHED The maximum capacity of the service was exceeded., 0xf080A CBS_E_REESTABLISH_SESSION session object updated, must recreate session, 0x00000072, 0x80245FFF WU_E_REDIRECTOR_UNEXPECTED The redirector failed for reasons not covered by another WU_E_REDIRECTOR_* error code., 0x00000073, 0x00000015
GandCrab Ransomware demands ransom in Which form?
Is there any deadline for Ransom payment to GandCrab Ransomware hackers?
Does GandCrab Ransomware hackers provide decryptor tool after ransom payment?
Can GandCrab Ransomware targeted files be recovered?
GandCrab Ransomware infects mdminst.dll 6.1.7600.16385, api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll 6.1.7600.16385, rasgcw.dll 6.1.7600.16385, winsrv.dll 6.1.7601.17514, wmipsess.dll 5.1.2600.5512, System.dll 0, GdiPlus.dll 5.2.6002.18005, winrnr.dll 5.1.2600.2180, iedkcs32.dll 0, ImSCCore.dll 10.1.7601.17514, MFHEAACdec.dll 7.0.6002.18392, WmiDcPrv.dll 6.1.7601.17514, System.Data.Services.ni.dll 3.5.30729.5420
Step By Step Guide To Delete GandCrab Ransomware From Infected PC Successfully
- Step 1 : Step By Step Guide To Delete GandCrab Ransomware Successfully Automatically
- Step 2 : GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation Effective Tips From Safe Mode
- Step 3 : Step By Step Guide To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To GandCrab Ransomware From Task Manager
- Step 4 : Delete GandCrab Ransomware Related Malicious Registry Entries Manually
- Step 5 : Step By Step Guide To Delete GandCrab Ransomware From Control Panel
- Step 6 : Uninstallation of Extension/ Add-on From Browsers
- Step 7 : Delete GandCrab Ransomware by Resetting Your Browser
- Step 8 : Step By Step Guide To Reset Homepage of Affected Browsers
- First of all, download and install Automatic Scanner on your PC and execute it as an administrator user.
- On the appeared window, you have to choose your regional language.
- Click on the Install and Scan option.
- On the next window, you will see the installation process bar. Wait until for some time.
- Upon the successful installation, click on ‘Scan Now’ option.
- The scanning progress bar will be appeared on the white screen.
- Once the scanning process is completed, choose the identified PC threat and Delete GandCrab Ransomware immediately.
Manual Steps To Delete GandCrab Ransomware
From Windows XP/Vista/7
- To Fix GandCrab Ransomware, first of all restart your PC.
- When your PC becomes active, press F8 key several times until ‘Advanced Boot Options’ window will be appear on your screen.
- From the appeared window choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ and then press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
From Windows 8/8.1/10
- At the Windows login screen, press on ‘Power’ button. Press it and hold ‘Shift’ key to click on ‘Restart’ option.
- From the appeared window, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- On the next window, go to ‘Advanced’ options.
- Choose Startup Settings icon.
- Lastly, press on Restart key to reboot your PC.
- Once your PC becomes active, you have to choose option of “Enable Safe Mode with Networking”.
Step 3 : Step By Step Guide To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To GandCrab Ransomware From Task Manager
- Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” keys together on from your keyboard.
- After pressing these keys, Task Manager window will be appear on your screen.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Choose all procedures related to GandCrab Ransomware or other infection.
- After selecting procedures right click on and select option of ‘End Task’
- In order to Fix it, first of all open Registry Editor.
- Go to Start key and click on Run option.
- In the Run box, type ‘regedit’ (without quotes) and click on “OK” button.
- Now, a window will be displayed on your screen with two panes. Left pane is used to navigate the certain key while right pane displayed the values which specifically belongs to that selected key.
- To Fix, right click on any selected entries and choose “Delete” option.
- First of all, click on ‘Start’ icon.
- From the appearing list, click on Control Panel.
- In the window of ‘Control Panel’ located ‘Add or Remove programs’.
- From the list of all installed applications or programs, choose GandCrab Ransomware related application.
- After selecting files, click on Change/Remove button.
- Go to ‘Start’ menu and choose “Control Panel” option.
- Under the “Programs” category, choose option of “Uninstall a Program”.
- Now, the list of all installed application will be displayed on your PC screen.
- Choose GandCrab Ransomware related program and then after click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Simple drag the pointer of your mouse to right edge of desktop screen, choose “Search” from appearing list and located “Control Panel” option. Alternatively, right click on the bottom left corner of your screen and choose option of ‘Control Panel’.
- From the window of ‘Control Panel’. Choose option of ‘Uninstall a Programs’ which is usually appeared under the “Programs” category.
- Now, list all program that stored on your Windows 8/8.1 will be listed on your screen.
- Choose GandCrab Ransomware or related program, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” option.
- Go to Start menu and choose “Settings” option.
- After that choose “System” option.
- Now, choose ‘Programs & Feature’ option.
- Choose GandCrab Ransomware or related program and then after click on “Uninstall” tab.
From Google Chrome
- Launch your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- Click on three dots icon (⋮) which is usually located at top right corner.
- From the appeared drop down list, click on Tools option.
- Now, go to ‘Extension’ tab. Choose all unwanted or malicious extension related to GandCrab Ransomware.
- After selecting GandCrab Ransomware and related add-ons or extension click on ‘Trash’ bin icon.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Start your Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1. Click on three stripes gear icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose “add-ons”.
- In “Add-ons Manager” tab, go to panel of “Extensions or Appearance”.
- Choose all malicious add-ons or browser extensions related with it and after then click on “Delete” button.
From Internet Explorer
- Start your IE 8:8.00.7600.16385. Go to Setting icon that is usually appeared in top right corner of browser.
- Choose “Manage Add-ons” option.
- Next, you have to choose “Toolbars & Extensions” tab.
- Find out GandCrab Ransomware related all suspicious extensions or browser add-ons and then after click on “Disable” button.
From Microsoft Edge
GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation From Microsoft Edge
- First of all, Start your Microsoft Edge browser
- To open menu, click on three-dotted icon (…)
- From the appearing menu, choose GandCrab Ransomware “Extensions” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on extension that you really want to Delete and choose Remove option.
Reset Google Chrome
Reset Chrome 55.0.2883 To Delete GandCrab Ransomware
- Start your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- To open the browser menu, click on “Menu” button.
- Go with Settings option.
- Then choose “Show advanced settings” option.
- To restore the browsers modified settings, click on “Reset” settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1 To Delete GandCrab Ransomware
- To reset Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1 that affected by it, first of all you have to execute Firefox browser.
- Now, click on the “Menu” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- After that click on the “Reset Firefox” option.
- If a confirmation message will be appear on your screen, again click on the “Reset Mozilla Firefox” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset IE 8:8.00.7600.16385 To Delete GandCrab Ransomware
- Launch your IE 8:8.00.7600.16385 and then click on the “Tools” tab.
- From the drop down list, choose “Internet” option.
- Go to Advanced tab and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- On the next window, choose “Delete personal settings” check-box and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- Upon the successful procedure, click on “Close” button and restart your IE 8:8.00.7600.16385.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser To Delete GandCrab Ransomware
- Start your Edge browser. Click on three dotted, More icon (…).
- From the drop down menu, choose Settings option.
- Go to “View Advanced Settings” option.
- In the settings window, you have to select option of “Choose what to clear”.
- After that click on check-box of ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’.
- Once clicking on checkboxes you have to click on “Clear” tab.
For Google Chrome
Tips For GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation From Chrome 55.0.2883
- In Chrome 55.0.2883, first of all click on menu icon.
- From the drop down several options, choose “Settings” option.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ section, choose turn on ‘Show Home button’.
- Once box is checked, click on the “Change” button and change the address to your preferable domain.
For Mozilla Firefox
Tips For GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation From Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1
- In Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1, click on the “Tools” menu that is usually located at the top menu bar of homepage.
- Under the Tools menu, choose “Options”.
- On next screen, you have to choose “General” from menu options.
- Within the ‘General’ screen next to the ‘Home Page’ enter your preferable domain to set them as your default homepage.
For Internet Explorer
Tips For GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation From IE 8:8.00.7600.16385
- Start IE 8:8.00.7600.16385
- Now, click on Tools icon that is located in upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Internet” options.
- Under “General tab”, type your preferable domain.
- After entering your preferable search domain, click on “Apply” and then OK button.
For Microsoft Edge
Tips For GandCrab Ransomware Uninstallation From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t contain any dubious extension. Therefore, you must reset your browsers homepage by following these simple steps :
- Start your “Edge” browser. Click on three dotted (…) more icon and choose “Settings” option.
- Choose “View Advanced Settings” option.
- After that click on the “Specific page or pages” option.
- On the next window, choose your favorite domain and click on the “Add as default” button.
Important Note : Manual Method is perfect solution to Delete GandCrab Ransomware but bear in your mind that it has lengthy process and it requires too much technical knowledge. If you are novice users and want to Delete it from your PC easily and Successfully then you must opt a third-party tool.