Tips To Remove LockMe Ransomware from Windows 10
LockMe Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Microsoft IE Cross Frame Navigation Security Patch 09/04/98 , Address Book Copy to Clipboard 1.6 , Mystery Chronicles – Murder Among Friends 2.0 , ProSQL 2.0 , MVV Dashboard Widget 0.964 , FontWizardXT , Crusader: No Remorse 1.0 , Meteo 2.0 , Pixelmator , Chessmaster 9000 , Emicsoft Tod Converter , 4Easysoft ePub to iPod Touch Transfer , Quick Word Ultimate 1.0
|Displayed publisher: LockMe Ransomware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\LockMe Ransomware|
|Program executable: LockMe Ransomware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\LockMe Ransomware\LockMe Ransomware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) LockMe Ransomware.dll|
|Ransomware.Win64.LockMe Ransomware.AA by AutoShun|
|Variant of Win64/Ransomware.LockMe Ransomware.A by TheHacker|
|OpenToYou Ransomware by ClamAV|
|Remove LockMe Ransomware Now!|
What Kind of ransomware LockMe Ransomware is?
Avenues Using Which LockMe Ransomware Distributes Itself?
Bundled With Freeware Program
What Encryption LockMe Ransomware Uses?
Are all files targeted by LockMe Ransomware virus?
Related Ransomware – SecureCryptor Ransomware, .letmetrydecfiles File Extension Ransomware, .thor File Extension Ransomware, Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik Ransomware, NMoreira Ransomware, Warning! Piracy Detected! Fake Alert, CryptoJacky Ransomware, Red Alert Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Alpha Ransomware
Does Ransomware targets files using AES based Encryption?
LockMe Ransomware drops ransom note or not?
Which OS does Ransomware targets?
Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista
Windows Error caused by LockMe Ransomware are – Error 0x800F0922, 0x00000096, 0x00000037, 0x80248010 WU_E_DS_CANNOTREGISTER The data store is not allowed to be registered with COM in the current process., 0x0000002F, 0x00000015, 0xf081D CBS_E_CYCLE_EVALUATION Watchlist: cycle appears when planning component intended state., 0x80240004 WU_E_NOT_INITIALIZED The object could not be initialized.
LockMe Ransomware demands ransom in Which form?
Is there any deadline for Ransom payment to LockMe Ransomware hackers?
Does Ransomware hackers provide decryptor tool after ransom payment?
Can LockMe Ransomware targeted files be recovered?
LockMe Ransomware infects wmvcore.dll 11.0.5721.5262, ntprint.dll 5.1.2600.5512, wer.dll 6.0.6000.16386, adsmsext.dll 6.0.6001.18000, msshavmsg.dll 6.0.6000.16386, NlsData000f.dll 6.1.7600.16385, iaspolcy.dll 5.1.2600.0, xolehlp.dll 2001.12.8530.16385, System.Messaging.dll 1.1.4322.2032, MediaMetadataHandler.dll 6.0.6002.18005, javacypt.dll 5.0.3805.0, wininet.dll 7.0.6001.22212, pngfilt.dll 7.0.6000.16711
Help To Remove LockMe Ransomware From Infected Windows System Instantly
- Step 1 : Help To Remove LockMe Ransomware Instantly Automatically
- Step 2 : LockMe Ransomware Deletion Effective Tips From Safe Mode
- Step 3 : Help To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To LockMe Ransomware From Task Manager
- Step 4 : Remove LockMe Ransomware Related Malicious Registry Entries Manually
- Step 5 : Help To Remove LockMe Ransomware From Control Panel
- Step 6 : Deletion of Extension/ Add-on From Browsers
- Step 7 : Remove LockMe Ransomware by Resetting Your Browser
- Step 8 : Help To Reset Homepage of Affected Browsers
- First of all, download and install Automatic Scanner on your Windows System and execute it as an administrator user.
- On the appeared window, you have to choose your regional language.
- Click on the Install and Scan option.
- On the next window, you will see the installation process bar. Wait until for some time.
- Upon the successful installation, click on ‘Scan Now’ option.
- The scanning progress bar will be appeared on the white screen.
- Once the scanning process is completed, choose the identified Windows System threat and Remove LockMe Ransomware immediately.
Manual Steps To Remove LockMe Ransomware
From Windows XP/Vista/7
- To Abolish it, first of all restart your Windows System.
- When your Windows System becomes active, press F8 key several times until ‘Advanced Boot Options’ window will be appear on your screen.
- From the appeared window choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ and then press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
From Windows 8/8.1/10
- At the Windows login screen, press on ‘Power’ button. Press it and hold ‘Shift’ key to click on ‘Restart’ option.
- From the appeared window, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- On the next window, go to ‘Advanced’ options.
- Choose Startup Settings icon.
- Lastly, press on Restart key to reboot your Windows System.
- Once your Windows System becomes active, you have to choose option of “Enable Safe Mode with Networking”.
- Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” keys together on from your keyboard.
- After pressing these keys, Task Manager window will be appear on your screen.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Choose all procedures related to it or other infection.
- After selecting procedures right click on and select option of ‘End Task’
- In order to Abolish it, first of all open Registry Editor.
- Go to Start key and click on Run option.
- In the Run box, type ‘regedit’ (without quotes) and click on “OK” button.
- Now, a window will be displayed on your screen with two panes. Left pane is used to navigate the certain key while right pane displayed the values which specifically belongs to that selected key.
- To Abolish, right click on any selected entries and choose “Delete” option.
- First of all, click on ‘Start’ icon.
- From the appearing list, click on Control Panel.
- In the window of ‘Control Panel’ located ‘Add or Remove programs’.
- From the list of all installed applications or programs, choose LockMe Ransomware related application.
- After selecting files, click on Change/Remove button.
- Go to ‘Start’ menu and choose “Control Panel” option.
- Under the “Programs” category, choose option of “Uninstall a Program”.
- Now, the list of all installed application will be displayed on your Windows System screen.
- Choose LockMe Ransomware related program and then after click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Simple drag the pointer of your mouse to right edge of desktop screen, choose “Search” from appearing list and located “Control Panel” option. Alternatively, right click on the bottom left corner of your screen and choose option of ‘Control Panel’.
- From the window of ‘Control Panel’. Choose option of ‘Uninstall a Programs’ which is usually appeared under the “Programs” category.
- Now, list all program that stored on your Windows 8/8.1 will be listed on your screen.
- Choose LockMe Ransomware or related program, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” option.
- Go to Start menu and choose “Settings” option.
- After that choose “System” option.
- Now, choose ‘Programs & Feature’ option.
- Choose LockMe Ransomware or related program and then after click on “Uninstall” tab.
From Google Chrome
- Launch your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- Click on three dots icon (⋮) which is usually located at top right corner.
- From the appeared drop down list, click on Tools option.
- Now, go to ‘Extension’ tab. Choose all unwanted or malicious extension related to LockMe Ransomware.
- After selecting LockMe Ransomware and related add-ons or extension click on ‘Trash’ bin icon.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Start your Mozilla Firefox:50. Click on three stripes gear icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose “add-ons”.
- In “Add-ons Manager” tab, go to panel of “Extensions or Appearance”.
- Choose all malicious add-ons or browser extensions related with it and after then click on “Remove” button.
From Internet Explorer
- Start your IE 7:7.00.6001.1800. Go to Setting icon that is usually appeared in top right corner of browser.
- Choose “Manage Add-ons” option.
- Next, you have to choose “Toolbars & Extensions” tab.
- Find out LockMe Ransomware related all suspicious extensions or browser add-ons and then after click on “Disable” button.
From Microsoft Edge
LockMe Ransomware Deletion From Microsoft Edge
- First of all, Start your Microsoft Edge browser
- To open menu, click on three-dotted icon (…)
- From the appearing menu, choose LockMe Ransomware “Extensions” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on extension that you really want to Remove and choose Remove option.
Reset Google Chrome
Reset Chrome 55.0.2883 To Remove LockMe Ransomware
- Start your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- To open the browser menu, click on “Menu” button.
- Go with Settings option.
- Then choose “Show advanced settings” option.
- To restore the browsers modified settings, click on “Reset” settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox:50 To Remove LockMe Ransomware
- To reset Mozilla Firefox:50 that affected by it, first of all you have to execute Firefox browser.
- Now, click on the “Menu” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- After that click on the “Reset Firefox” option.
- If a confirmation message will be appear on your screen, again click on the “Reset Mozilla Firefox” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 To Remove LockMe Ransomware
- Launch your IE 7:7.00.6001.1800 and then click on the “Tools” tab.
- From the drop down list, choose “Internet” option.
- Go to Advanced tab and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- On the next window, choose “Delete personal settings” check-box and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- Upon the successful procedure, click on “Close” button and restart your IE 7:7.00.6001.1800.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser To Remove LockMe Ransomware
- Start your Edge browser. Click on three dotted, More icon (…).
- From the drop down menu, choose Settings option.
- Go to “View Advanced Settings” option.
- In the settings window, you have to select option of “Choose what to clear”.
- After that click on check-box of ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’.
- Once clicking on checkboxes you have to click on “Clear” tab.
For Google Chrome
Possible Steps For LockMe Ransomware Deletion From Chrome 55.0.2883
- In Chrome 55.0.2883, first of all click on menu icon.
- From the drop down several options, choose “Settings” option.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ section, choose turn on ‘Show Home button’.
- Once box is checked, click on the “Change” button and change the address to your preferable domain.
For Mozilla Firefox
Possible Steps For LockMe Ransomware Deletion From Mozilla Firefox:50
- In Mozilla Firefox:50, click on the “Tools” menu that is usually located at the top menu bar of homepage.
- Under the Tools menu, choose “Options”.
- On next screen, you have to choose “General” from menu options.
- Within the ‘General’ screen next to the ‘Home Page’ enter your preferable domain to set them as your default homepage.
For Internet Explorer
Possible Steps For LockMe Ransomware Deletion From IE 7:7.00.6001.1800
- Start IE 7:7.00.6001.1800
- Now, click on Tools icon that is located in upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Internet” options.
- Under “General tab”, type your preferable domain.
- After entering your preferable search domain, click on “Apply” and then OK button.
For Microsoft Edge
Possible Steps For LockMe Ransomware Deletion From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t contain any dubious extension. Therefore, you must reset your browsers homepage by following these simple steps :
- Start your “Edge” browser. Click on three dotted (…) more icon and choose “Settings” option.
- Choose “View Advanced Settings” option.
- After that click on the “Specific page or pages” option.
- On the next window, choose your favorite domain and click on the “Add as default” button.
Important Note : Manual Method is perfect solution to Remove LockMe Ransomware but bear in your mind that it has lengthy process and it requires too much technical knowledge. If you are novice users and want to Remove it from your Windows System easily and Instantly then you must opt a third-party tool.