Remove PassLock Ransomware Instantly
PassLock Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them DJ Mix X 1.4 , Client Folder Maker 3.5 , Best Camera 1.2 , ColorConverter 1.7 , Structure 2.3 , A-Bible Manna 1.3.1 , Email Archiver 0.89b , FEmp 1.0 , iFighter 1945 1.5 , TransType Pro 3.0.2 , Disco 1.0.3
|Displayed publisher: PassLock Ransomware|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PassLock Ransomware|
|Program executable: PassLock Ransomware.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\PassLock Ransomware\PassLock Ransomware.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) PassLock Ransomware.dll|
|Ransomware.Win64.PassLock Ransomware.BC by SecureBrain|
|Variant of Win64/Ransomware.PassLock Ransomware.C by Qihoo-360|
|.aaa File Extension Ransomware by F-Secure|
|Remove PassLock Ransomware Now!|
What Kind of ransomware PassLock Ransomware is?
Avenues Using Which PassLock Ransomware Distributes Itself?
Bundled With Freeware Program
What Encryption PassLock Ransomware Uses?
AES Based Encryption
Are all files targeted by PassLock Ransomware virus?
Related Ransomware – [email protected] Ransomware, Cyber Command of Ohio Ransomware, Cyber Command of Washington Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, Tarocrypt Ransomware, .GSupport3 File Extension Ransomware, Homeland Security Ransomware, Caribarena Ransomware
Does PassLock Ransomware targets files using AES based Encryption?
PassLock Ransomware drops ransom note or not?
Which OS does PassLock Ransomware targets?
Microsoft Windows 10, 7, 8.1, XP & Vista
Windows Error caused by PassLock Ransomware are – 0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS External cab file processing completed with some errors., 0x0000006A, 0x000000D6, 0x00000121, Error 0x0000005C, 0x00000122, 0xf0810 CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_MISSING_REQUIRED_ATTRIBUTES required attributes are missing, 0x80244010 WU_E_PT_EXCEEDED_MAX_SERVER_TRIPS The number of round trips to the server exceeded the maximum limit., 0x8024D00C WU_E_SETUP_REBOOT_TO_FIX Windows Update Agent could not be updated because a restart of the system is required., 0x00000049, 0x00000109
Ransomware demands ransom in Which form?
Is there any deadline for Ransom payment to PassLock Ransomware hackers?
Does PassLock Ransomware hackers provide decryptor tool after ransom payment?
Can Ransomware targeted files be recovered?
PassLock Ransomware infects iertutil.dll 8.0.7600.16385, System.Drawing.ni.dll 2.0.50727.4016, ceutil.dll 6.0.6001.18000, powercpl.dll 6.0.6000.16386, KrnlProv.dll 6.0.6000.16386, dbnmpntw.dll 2000.81.9030.0, wmerror.dll 12.0.7600.16385, hpzprw72.dll 0.3.7071.0, eventlog.dll 5.3.2600.5512, WpdMtpDr.dll 6.0.6001.18000
Quick Steps To Delete PassLock Ransomware From Infected PC Manually
- Step 1 : Quick Steps To Delete PassLock Ransomware Manually Automatically
- Step 2 : PassLock Ransomware Removal Effective Tips From Safe Mode
- Step 3 : Quick Steps To Kill Malicious Procedures Related To PassLock Ransomware From Task Manager
- Step 4 : Delete PassLock Ransomware Related Malicious Registry Entries Manually
- Step 5 : Quick Steps To Delete PassLock Ransomware From Control Panel
- Step 6 : Removal of Extension/ Add-on From Browsers
- Step 7 : Delete PassLock Ransomware by Resetting Your Browser
- Step 8 : Quick Steps To Reset Homepage of Affected Browsers
- First of all, download and install Automatic Scanner on your PC and execute it as an administrator user.
- On the appeared window, you have to choose your regional language.
- Click on the Install and Scan option.
- On the next window, you will see the installation process bar. Wait until for some time.
- Upon the successful installation, click on ‘Scan Now’ option.
- The scanning progress bar will be appeared on the white screen.
- Once the scanning process is completed, choose the identified PC threat and Delete PassLock Ransomware immediately.
Manual Steps To Delete PassLock Ransomware
From Windows XP/Vista/7
- To Abolish PassLock Ransomware, first of all restart your PC.
- When your PC becomes active, press F8 key several times until ‘Advanced Boot Options’ window will be appear on your screen.
- From the appeared window choose ‘Safe Mode with Networking’ and then press ‘Enter’ key from your keyboard.
From Windows 8/8.1/10
- At the Windows login screen, press on ‘Power’ button. Press it and hold ‘Shift’ key to click on ‘Restart’ option.
- From the appeared window, choose ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- On the next window, go to ‘Advanced’ options.
- Choose Startup Settings icon.
- Lastly, press on Restart key to reboot your PC.
- Once your PC becomes active, you have to choose option of “Enable Safe Mode with Networking”.
- Press “Ctrl+Alt+Del” keys together on from your keyboard.
- After pressing these keys, Task Manager window will be appear on your screen.
- Go to Processes tab.
- Choose all procedures related to it or other infection.
- After selecting procedures right click on and select option of ‘End Task’
- In order to Abolish it, first of all open Registry Editor.
- Go to Start key and click on Run option.
- In the Run box, type ‘regedit’ (without quotes) and click on “OK” button.
- Now, a window will be displayed on your screen with two panes. Left pane is used to navigate the certain key while right pane displayed the values which specifically belongs to that selected key.
- To Abolish, right click on any selected entries and choose “Delete” option.
- First of all, click on ‘Start’ icon.
- From the appearing list, click on Control Panel.
- In the window of ‘Control Panel’ located ‘Add or Remove programs’.
- From the list of all installed applications or programs, choose PassLock Ransomware related application.
- After selecting files, click on Change/Remove button.
- Go to ‘Start’ menu and choose “Control Panel” option.
- Under the “Programs” category, choose option of “Uninstall a Program”.
- Now, the list of all installed application will be displayed on your PC screen.
- Choose PassLock Ransomware related program and then after click on ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Simple drag the pointer of your mouse to right edge of desktop screen, choose “Search” from appearing list and located “Control Panel” option. Alternatively, right click on the bottom left corner of your screen and choose option of ‘Control Panel’.
- From the window of ‘Control Panel’. Choose option of ‘Uninstall a Programs’ which is usually appeared under the “Programs” category.
- Now, list all program that stored on your Windows 8/8.1 will be listed on your screen.
- Choose PassLock Ransomware or related program, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” option.
- Go to Start menu and choose “Settings” option.
- After that choose “System” option.
- Now, choose ‘Programs & Feature’ option.
- Choose PassLock Ransomware or related program and then after click on “Uninstall” tab.
From Google Chrome
- Launch your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- Click on three dots icon (⋮) which is usually located at top right corner.
- From the appeared drop down list, click on Tools option.
- Now, go to ‘Extension’ tab. Choose all unwanted or malicious extension related to PassLock Ransomware.
- After selecting it and related add-ons or extension click on ‘Trash’ bin icon.
From Mozilla Firefox
- Start your Mozilla:38.0.5. Click on three stripes gear icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose “add-ons”.
- In “Add-ons Manager” tab, go to panel of “Extensions or Appearance”.
- Choose all malicious add-ons or browser extensions related with it and after then click on “Delete” button.
From Internet Explorer
- Start your IE 7:7.00.6000.16441. Go to Setting icon that is usually appeared in top right corner of browser.
- Choose “Manage Add-ons” option.
- Next, you have to choose “Toolbars & Extensions” tab.
- Find out PassLock Ransomware related all suspicious extensions or browser add-ons and then after click on “Disable” button.
From Microsoft Edge
PassLock Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
- First of all, Start your Microsoft Edge browser
- To open menu, click on three-dotted icon (…)
- From the appearing menu, choose PassLock Ransomware “Extensions” option.
- Now, you have to right-click on extension that you really want to Delete and choose Remove option.
Reset Google Chrome
Reset Chrome 55.0.2883 To Delete PassLock Ransomware
- Start your Chrome 55.0.2883.
- To open the browser menu, click on “Menu” button.
- Go with Settings option.
- Then choose “Show advanced settings” option.
- To restore the browsers modified settings, click on “Reset” settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla:38.0.5 To Delete PassLock Ransomware
- To reset Mozilla:38.0.5 that affected by PassLock Ransomware, first of all you have to execute Firefox browser.
- Now, click on the “Menu” option and choose “Help” icon.
- Click on the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- After that click on the “Reset Firefox” option.
- If a confirmation message will be appear on your screen, again click on the “Reset Mozilla Firefox” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
Reset IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 To Delete PassLock Ransomware
- Launch your IE 7:7.00.6000.16441 and then click on the “Tools” tab.
- From the drop down list, choose “Internet” option.
- Go to Advanced tab and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- On the next window, choose “Delete personal settings” check-box and then after click on the “Reset” button.
- Upon the successful procedure, click on “Close” button and restart your IE 7:7.00.6000.16441.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser To Delete PassLock Ransomware
- Start your Edge browser. Click on three dotted, More icon (…).
- From the drop down menu, choose Settings option.
- Go to “View Advanced Settings” option.
- In the settings window, you have to select option of “Choose what to clear”.
- After that click on check-box of ‘Browsing history’, ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and ‘cached data and files’.
- Once clicking on checkboxes you have to click on “Clear” tab.
For Google Chrome
Tips For PassLock Ransomware Removal From Chrome 55.0.2883
- In Chrome 55.0.2883, first of all click on menu icon.
- From the drop down several options, choose “Settings” option.
- Under the ‘Appearance’ section, choose turn on ‘Show Home button’.
- Once box is checked, click on the “Change” button and change the address to your preferable domain.
For Mozilla Firefox
Tips For PassLock Ransomware Removal From Mozilla:38.0.5
- In Mozilla:38.0.5, click on the “Tools” menu that is usually located at the top menu bar of homepage.
- Under the Tools menu, choose “Options”.
- On next screen, you have to choose “General” from menu options.
- Within the ‘General’ screen next to the ‘Home Page’ enter your preferable domain to set them as your default homepage.
For Internet Explorer
Tips For PassLock Ransomware Removal From IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- Start IE 7:7.00.6000.16441
- Now, click on Tools icon that is located in upper right-hand corner.
- From the drop down menu, choose “Internet” options.
- Under “General tab”, type your preferable domain.
- After entering your preferable search domain, click on “Apply” and then OK button.
For Microsoft Edge
Tips For PassLock Ransomware Removal From Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge browser doesn’t contain any dubious extension. Therefore, you must reset your browsers homepage by following these simple steps :
- Start your “Edge” browser. Click on three dotted (…) more icon and choose “Settings” option.
- Choose “View Advanced Settings” option.
- After that click on the “Specific page or pages” option.
- On the next window, choose your favorite domain and click on the “Add as default” button.
Important Note : Manual Method is perfect solution to Delete it but bear in your mind that it has lengthy process and it requires too much technical knowledge. If you are novice users and want to Delete it from your PC easily and Manually then you must opt a third-party tool.